Saturday 18 June 2011

Butlins

Couple of weeks off work for Wimbledon. Although not actually at Wimbledon now as they couldn't offer me accomodation.

So on Friday I went to Butlins Minehead for the weekend.

It is fun, watched Bob the Builder Show when I first came. I then walked to the Morrisons as much cheaper than the shops of site. This was followed by dinner. Then the night out consisted of water, singing to Girls Aloud and KMK acts.

I am embarrassed to say that it was great fun and loved it. Although supposed to be a relaxing holiday I have found that I am knackered.

So as writing this on Saturday night after dinner. the day started at 7.30 having an adult swim. Followed by going on all the flumes lots of time, no queues. Went on the cage and felt sick.

Now to go and watch sing along with abba.

No comments:

Post a Comment